Shipping and Return Policy
Terms & Conditions
- Our online sales & shipping department is open Monday-Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM CST. We have daily pickups from UPS and USPS that occur before our office is closed.
- We pride ourselves on fast handling times – if an order is placed before 10 AM (USPS) or 2 PM (UPS) on a weekday, we do our best to ensure it will ship out that day.
- Weather delays, mishandling by the carrier, and lost packages are an unfortunate possibility. We will help the buyer however we can in these instances, but we are not liable for in-transit delays and any estimated delivery date is generated by the carrier, not us, and is never guaranteed.
- If there are concerns about package theft, missing packages, etc., purchasing insurance on the package is recommended. Small and light items that ship USPS First Class do NOT include insurance and cannot be claimed in the event of loss or damage.
- If a package is deemed non-deliverable due to an error with the address, the buyer is responsible for arranging and paying for redelivery. Shipping costs will not be refunded in the event of a problem with the shipping address.
- Returned items must be unopened in new condition. Returns may not be accepted if the original packaging (where applicable) has been opened.
- Electrical items (snow plow controllers, solenoids, etc) and hydraulic items are not accepted for returns under any circumstances.
- A 5% restocking fee (minimum $1) applies to all returns.
- Original shipping and return shipping will be paid by customer. Original shipping will not be refunded with a return.
- Any returned item that shipped for free will have the original shipping cost we paid deducted from the refund.
- All items are sold in new condition as pictured on the product page. Warranties vary from item to item depending on the manufacturer. There is no warranty available in many cases. Defective goods will be considered for replacement or repair at the discretion of the seller and the manufacturer.
- Rondo Enterprises does not assume responsibility for labor involved with installation of parts sold on this site. Any damage that occurs to either the part or other items from improper installation is not eligible for return or refund.